Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lastest update..

Working on 22 may that day was sad.. Because my full timer is being transfered to another outlet at paragon.. she's so important to me at work cause whenever i feel bored or restless she the one that always entertain me.. Yesterday 30/4 she came back to MBS to do a shop project and she so sweet!! I'm having a flu yesterday then she was like " xinyu are you ok?? i have medicine, you want? " awwww so nice!! I never take her medicine the first time then second time she ask again so i took and eat it! So cute when i took it she said " Dont worry you wont die after eating. The medicine is from philippines. " haha!! okok it not funny but here but it cute when she said it. After i have my break i slept in the pantry and she sitting behind me doing her project.. although very weird but i'm too tired to move so just sleep. Waking up then feel alot better le haha!!




As for schooling... Lesson as usual.. some hard and some simple.. When for basketball and tennis try out. Basketball first try out as a failure to me cause never perform well but the second try out as a little bit better.. Happy thing is i made it to the team but sad things is out of the 10 people selected i'm the most lousy be it in skills and shooting.. Well i guess slowly slowly will improve bah...

Busy life.. 1 week 7 day.. 5 day studying, maybe 2 day training, 2 or 1 day work, 1 day of outside basketball still have homework and other thing to take care of.. how?? NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment