Sunday, October 23, 2011

Best week ever!!!

Just feel like posting how i feel right now! I'm super happy, i guess is what happend this week.

Monday, went to training! Almost faint, vision went blur after some fast break runs! Lack of stamina was the reason behond this, all i fault for not going for training for so many months! Coach said this "You know why your vision blur? Lack of stamina. you did not come training for so many times already and you are not that young compared to your secondary life" Once i heard this i told myself, i'm going back for training not because the coach said i was weak but because he say "you did not come training for so many times" meaning he actually have notice me which i thought he never thus i never wanted to go training!

Tuesday, something crazy happend to my IJ class .. shall not explain further!

Wednesday, PH stayed at home to study for thursday exam, evening went for stamina run! The feeling is just so good after sweating!

Thursday, cleared my A.C module like finally! Afterthat met up with kiantao, sean, jiayu and velle for dinner and update on our life! BEST!! Also on a happy note, i thought i would have just lost a friend which i never would ever hope so but NO i actually made a new friend i guess?!

As for today, halloween party in school! Dam fun! It was actually organise by the girls in our class so die also must go! Suddenly have a feeling that my class is getting more and more bond with the girls!! Saying about halloween, somthing dam ps happen to me! Was having a night walk in one of the blocks in np! While walking i sat on the floor and started to touch one of my friend legs, he was shock haha! But.. soon after he got shock a woman with white cloth claw to me!! It was dam close to me i have to time to get up my feet and i like "arghhh bryan i'm sorry, i dont touch your legs anymore" Dam funny and ps!!

That all for this week activity :D, never thought my life would be so interesting!

"It just feel so great and relax now"

No comments:

Post a Comment