Sunday, November 6, 2011

How do you spell alone? Xinyu!

Hmm guess it was really a good day for myself to go out alone to get some things done..

Travelling to Boonkeng station alone! It was really good to take transport alone ( just like going to work alone )! It was so funny when my cousins and aunt saw me wearing formal tee with jeans and shoes, they were asking " going out with your girlfriend?". My straight respond was no, going out alone! The most stupid thing is when i arrived at boonkeng station and i was trying to find the correct exit i was looking at my phone and i was holding it in the opposite direction as the map i download was inverted -.-! After getting out of it, i was stunned! I'm like a crazy fool wearing so formal yet the surrounding was like bukit timah market! Outside of mrt was the wet market and beside it was the hawker centre already! SERIOUS FOOL haha!! Continued to search for my destination, when i reach the building... it's like a factory which have no one inside.. hesitating whether to go in a not! But if i never go in i'm like wasting my time and trip here so went in! I'm cursing myself as walking as i'm really dam scare and crazy of what will happen to me if anything happens! Lucky nothing much happen, successfully found the shop of it.. order what i wanted and went home!

At around 8+ went for jogging with velle for like 40+mins? Rest and chatted awhile then homed! Although it like running for 40mins but if i'm running alone i think i will give up halfway, it's just different running with friends and running alone!


I'm not blaming anyone for this but.. think about it.. is that what brothers should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment